Wednesday 13 March 2013

Honeydew Cucumber Smoothie

I wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy I'm in a fridge. Autumn has just arrived and Summer has gone away for another year, well almost a year, but that doesn't mean we can't have smoothies. I don't exactly know when honeydew melons are in season but it is now, and man are they sweet!
It's ironic how everything is so green about this smoothie, yet everything around here is changing to the colours of Fall, of red, orange, brown and yellow.
The combination of the sweet honeydew melon with the cucumber makes a really refreshing flavour. It feels reallly hydrating to drink too.
I think this blender is the best investment in appliances that my dad has ever made.

Honeydew Cucumber Smoothie
Makes 1 large smoothie or 2 small servings

Ingredients:

1/4 of a large honeydew melon (or 1 cup of chopped melon pieces)
1/4 cup of cucumber
1 cup milk

Directions:
  1. Blend all ingredients together and serve immediately.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template