Cool, right? Just plain and simple.
Cute little cookie cut-outs for everyone. And there's no need to worry about the little things like added nuts and too much sugar, well, maybe a little. But a treat in a while is well worth the bite in the moment.
Cocoa Cookie Cut-Outs
Makes about 20
1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of all purpose flour
50g of white choc chip to decorate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together. Then add the flour in and mix to incorporate until it becomes one piece of dough.
- Roll it out to about 0.5 cm thickness and cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- Decorate with white chocolate or other items (e.g m & ms, sprinkles). Note: place a piece of foil over the cookies if decorating with white chocolate as the white chocolate will become burnt.
- Bake on a tray with baking paper for about 20 minutes.