They may not look like the prettiest cookies around but they sure taste good. It brings back memories of childhood when Nutella was the only thing that could be sandwiched in bread any of us kids would eat. The best thing about this recipe is that there is no added sugar or butter because Nutella is enough!
They're fast and easy, and great for the cookie monster...nom nom NOM. As soon as they're out of the oven and sandwiched with Nutella, the cookie monsters have them in their mouths before you can even say anything.
1/2 cup Nutella (about 2 tablespoons is good)
1 cup of self raising flour (a little less than 1 cup actually)~
with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch as a part of that 1 cup of self-raising flour
0.5 teaspoons of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Beat the egg and Nutella together until it has a nice consistency.
- Sift the self raising flour with cornflour mixture into the egg and Nutella mixture and mix, add the salt too and further mix.
- Roll into 24 evenly divided ball shapes. Then place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and press them gently, to make them a little flatter so that they'll stay.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch them because they can burn easily!
- Wait for them to cool and then when they are still warm, carefully cut each in half so there's a cookie top and bottom then sandwich them with Nutella. Enjoy!