If I were to give you more, I could share more with you about the things I do in my kitchen like...
Of course there's always a recipe to follow:
S'mores Brownie Bars
adapted from Alice Medrich
For the Crust...
6 tablespoons (80 grams) unsalted butter; melted
2 tablespoons sugar (I omitted this)
1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs (I used Arnott's Milk Coffee biscuits)
For the Brownie Layer...
4 ounces (113 grams) unsweetened chocolate (I used 85% Lindt's Dark Chocolate)
1 1/4 cups sugar (I used 3/4 cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
8 (113 grams) tablespoons unsalted butter
For the Topping...20 large marshmallows; cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 350 (180 C) degrees. Line an 8-inch-square (20cmx20cm) metal baking pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, 6 tablespoons of melted butter in a bowl and mix until the crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Allow crust to cool on wire rack.
3. Turn the oven temperature up to 400 (200 C) degrees and prepare the brownie layer.
4. In top of a double boiler set over barely simmering water, or on low power in a microwave, melt butter and chocolate together. Stir often, and remove from heat when a few lumps remain. Stir until smooth.
5. Stir in sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir in eggs one at a time, followed by flour. Stir until very smooth, about 1 minute, until mixture pulls away from sides of bowl. Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake for 18 minutes.
6. Let cool completely, then lift out using the foil and place brownies onto a broiler safe pan. Move your oven rack about 6 inches from your broiler and preheat your broiler to low.
7. Layer marshmallows (sticky side down) across the top and toast under the broiler until golden, (watch this like you have never watched anything before - it can burn QUICK), about 2 minutes. Cool and cut into 16 (two inch) squares.