Monday 30 April 2012

Sunday Things (Part II)

Here was another Sunday spur of the moment bake, and because no one wanted to eat this dark chocolate block, we turned it into cookies. I normally like to revisit recipes that I believe are great or if they have some sentiment to me. This recipe is my aunty's and so I like to take it out from time to time and spread the smiles and love that my aunty has given me.  
Since this cookie calls for much chocolate, much chocolate and cocoa and crazy mixing and laughing went into this cookie batch. 
After a warm cookie bite each. The sous chef, photographer and I went for a walk in the rain, literally. We put our rain coats on and took our umbrellas and sang under the pouring rain.
What a great way to spend a Sunday for the three cookie monsters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template