Sunday 30 October 2011

San Churros

For the chocolate lover, this is a place where they can indulge in chocolate assortments. I had never had anything quite like this. Spanish churros, cocoa rich ice cream, so much chocolate in one night.
You'd definitely need a group of friends to go with because every bit of sweetness should be shared in order to savor the dessert.
As you can see I took one photo from my view and my friend took the other. There must have been 4 or 5 of us sharing this one plate and still, we almost couldn't finish it.
Definitely for the soul of a chocolate lover.
My cousin had to capture this part of the menu: Avellana (hazelnut), every sip of it was so worthwhile. Unfortunately neither of us ordered it, but it was my cousin's older sister's cup. Next time, my cousin said she would have to order it (and next time, she did).
For a more intense chocolate moment, visit San Churros...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template